Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letter From Ariana Kazanciyan - Parent

Dear Parents,

I do not know how to tell my son that he only has two more weeks to enjoy his friends and teachers before he has to go to a new school and make new friends.
I understand that this is a business and money is a big concern for any type of business but I think this matter was handled very poorly. Ones who will be effeced the most are only 3-4 year old little kids who think of their school as home away from home and their teachers are an extension of their mommy. A 2 week notice will not provide enough time to find a decent new pre-school and prepare a 4 year old for such a big change.
If money is the reason for closure, as a parent I will be ready to come up with extra tuition to keep my son where he feels safe and happy. If there are other matters, we need to know what they are so we can weigh our options.
I will do my best to be there on both Tuesday and Wednesday.

Ariana Kazanciyan

No comments:

Post a Comment