Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letter From Michelle Madigan - L.F.C.A. Member

Ms. Valdes,
Please accept this letter in support of the Lakeview 
Learning Center.

For the past year, I have had the opportunity to see the
impact of the Lakeview Learning Center in the education of my niece,
Chloe Deutschman. This valuable program has provided an incredibly
rewarding experience for her. The teachers and staff are dedicated to
providing the highest quality education to prepare her for Kindergarten.
Please do not take this away from her or the other children in the
program.

I was raised in Lake Forest as part of the Lake Forest Community
Association.I know what a vital role it plays in our community. I trust
that the Board has the community's best interest in mind, but this latest
decision to close the preschool is unacceptable. The Board's decision
absolutely cannot stand.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Michelle Madigan

No comments:

Post a Comment