Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letter From Mary Katie Cloonan - Grandparent

Dear Cynthia Valdes,

I received the letter yesterday and was very upset to hear of the closing of the preschool. My granddaughter (31/2) who lives with us had a difficult time adjusting to preschool last year but has grown to love it and looks forward to going now. The staff and the quality of education that this preschool offers is hard to find. Looking for a preschool at this late date makes it difficult on all of us to find something that offers quality. I ran into a neighbor friend yesterday that had been very excited to enroll her four year old son for fall after several conversations with me over how happy we were with Lakeview Learning Center. She told me that her check was returned to her after being informed that the preschool was closing its doors. I will try to attend the meeting on Wednesday if I am able to get off of work in time.

Mrs. Mary Katie Cloonan | Admissions Counselor | International Academy

Fairmont Private Schools | 2200 West Sequoia Avenue | Anaheim, California | 92801

p. 714.774.9500 Ext. 1406 | f. 714.774.3689 | mkcloonan@fairmontschools.com | www.fairmontschools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment